Submission of Abstract and Full Paper
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
Payment of Registration Fee
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the payment proof through their account (NOT Email). Author can upload by logging in to the online system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.
To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email.
- Author must create an account first (top menu “Register” then follow the instructions).
- Only after your registration has been approved by admin, that you can login to your account (top menu “Login”).
- Login to submit your abstract through this system (not by email).
- Only after the status of your abstract is “Accepted”, that you can upload full paper, payment proof, revised paper, etc, through this system (not by email).
- Review process is done fully online through this system (not by email).
Please regularly login to your account to check the status of your submission.
Type of presentation
- There are two types of presentation: oral presentation and poster presentation.
- We would assign the abstracts for oral presentation in first priority.
- Since the number of abstracts for oral presentation is limited, the program committee reserves the rights to select the appropriate abstracts for oral presentation. The accepted abstracts that were not selected for oral presentation will be automatically switched to poster presentation.
Text formats and requirements
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and its font needs to be typed in Times New Roman size 12 in order to avoid any character corruption.
- The length of the abstract is no more than 250 words or 1,500 characters.
- Up to six co-authors can be added.
- When applicable, the abstract should include: title, authors, objectives, methods, results and discussion/conclusion.
- Upon abstract submission, authors will have the option to save and edit their abstracts until the deadline submission of July 10th 2020
Authors can submit and present an unlimited number of abstracts.