- Ministry of Health, Republic Indonesia (to be confirmed)
- Dr. Budi Anna Keliat, S.Kp., M.AppSc (University of Indonesia)n- title: Community empowerment in mental health and psychosocial toward the Covid-19 pandemic
- Ridlwan Kamaluddin, S.Kep., Ns,M.Kep (Faculty of Health Sciences, Universitas Jenderal Soedirman, Indonesia) – title: University’s social responsibility during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Jerry V Manlapaz (Dean of Emilio Aguinaldo College of Nursing, Philippines), theme: Nursing education response to the changes of nursing care after the covid-19 pandemic
- Holly Blake, CPsychol SFHEA (University of Nottingham, UK), title: Psychological well being in health care workers – impacts of COVID19 and strategies for psychological support.
- National Cheng Khung University, Taiwan (Speaker and topic to be confirmed)
- The State University of New York, USA, theme: Challenges in Pediatric nursing care after the Covid-19 pandemic. (Speaker to be confirmed)